At our safe outside training facility in the open countryside of Burbage, Marlborough, Wiltshire, we hold regular training sessions that focus on particular training challenges. Training with me, Richard Grant of K9 Help, will enable you to have fun with your dog, at the same time as training and focusing its natural skills and abilities.
Group training for dogs over the age of 6 months: Friday mornings, 11-noon. Cost is £10 per dog per session on a drop in basis.
Individual training by appointment, Wednesday, Thursday, noon-7 pm, (light dependent). £50 per dog per hour and Saturday, 11-1 pm, £70, per dog per hour.
If you would like to book a place on the course, please click here or on the link on the right of this page Alternatively, if you have any questions please contact me, Richard Grant 07753-609999 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
Initial obedience training.
- Recall, including the use of a whistle as a recall aid.
- Walking to heel and lead control.
- How to examine your dog correctly.
- Leave it.
- Simple greeting technique.
Intermediate obedience training, (all of the above plus):
- Walking to heel off the lead.
- Pavement walking.
- Leave and ignore it.
- Polite greeting.
- Recall from distractions.
Advanced obedience training, (all of the above plus),
- Advanced off the lead heel work.
- Down and remain in that place for a set period of time.
- Controlled distance greeting.
- Recall from major distractions such as, food, other dogs.
- Emergency stop, “back”.